I look forward to this time every year when the weather is hot, the nights are long, and BLT’s are commonplace on our dinner table. Unfortunately I run out of ideas for what to do with all of the tomatoes that are so abundant. Luckily I found these recipes that showed me how versatile tomatoes really are.
* Stuffed Tomatoes: These delicious and decadent tomatoes take center stage with the capers, oregano, bread crumbs, and more adding to deliciousness of the fresh tomato!
* Tomato Fritters: Crispy, crunchy, and refreshing. These flavorful fritters are ideal for an appetizer or even breakfast!
* Tomato Tart: Think elegant pizza meets goat cheese tart! Delicious
* Spinach and Tomato Quesadilla: The great thing about this is that you can be flexible with the ingredients. It basically comes down to whatever sounds good to you and you have in your refrigerator!
* Egg Stuffed Tomatoes: These can be used as a breakfast food but served with a toasted breadstick make for a beautiful and yummy appetizer! Great for dinner parties!